Latest Updates & Improvements
Our latest release is meant to make it easier for you to understand and learn about your data.
🎨 UX Improvements
Improved Dashboard and Navigation: Embrace a fresh look and feel with seamless navigation throughout the app. Our revamped Dashboard, now called the Home screen, makes it even easier to access your important information.
Glucose Chart Revamp: Enjoy an enhanced visual representation of your data with our new line chart, making it more intuitive to read and understand your glucose levels.
- Daily Stats: Get a quick overview of your daily average, daily max, and daily in-range values.
- Daily Glucose Score: Stay informed with a daily summary of your glucose performance.
- Daily Macro Summary: Keep track of your daily macro intake at a glance.
🧠In-app Learning Content
- More engaging educational content to help you hit your goals faster
Engagement Prompts: Our in-app prompts will guide you towards starting or resuming the In-Range course.
Course Navigation: Seamlessly return to your course after completing any external logging action.
Progress Bars: Stay on track with progress bars indicating your course and module completion status.
📊Patterns & Notifications
- Stay informed with automatic notifications when we identify trends in your glucose levels, meal scores, or steps/glucose correlations.
If you’re enjoying Nutrisense, you can rate our app in the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android). We’ll occasionally send you a prompt for review in the app, but you can opt-out as well.
We're always listening to your feedback! If there’s anything we could do to improve your experience with the Nutrisense app, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.