Not to fear, we'll provide you with a few steps and resources here to troubleshoot the problem. If you're unsuccessful in receiving a scan or activating your sensor, the NutriSense support team is here to help!
Here is a guided video to help you through this process!
First, is your sensor active?
No? let's activate it here.
Yes, my sensor is active!
Great! Which of these options explains the issue you are experiencing?
A) It has been over 1 hour since I activated my sensor
Yep, over 1 hour!
- First, let's double check your app is up to date.
- Please try to scan again. Make sure that your phone is touching the sensor.
- Make sure you are scanning at the top of the iPhone where your selfie camera is located.
- Make sure to press your phone to the sensor for 2-4 seconds. You should feel 1-2 vibrations when the sensor and phone communicate.
- If you do not see data, pull down on the graph to give it a refresh.
Not yet 1 hour.
- You will need to wait one hour after activation to start scanning.
- If you receive the message that the sensor is already active, it most likely is. You can clear the cache to get the sensor information to update in the app: go to your app > settings > clear cache.
- Wait one hour and then scan again.
- If you continue to receive the message "activation failed" or "please activate sensor", please contact NutriSense support through the in-app chat so we can help you with this issue.
B) I am receiving a successful scan, what about data?
- Try scanning using cellular data if you have been using wifi, or wifi if you have been using cellular data.
- Log out and back into the app.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Turn the phone off and on again.
If this does not work, please contact Customer Support in the app by hitting the green plus sign, and starting a new message. Please pay attention to any error messages you are getting and let the support team know what they say. If possible, grab a screenshot and send it in!