At Nutrisense, we want to make sure that you have the best in-app experience possible. If you're an iPhone user, please note that our app requires iOS 13 or newer to function properly. If you're unsure whether you have the latest version of iOS, please follow these steps:
Make sure to back up your device using iCloud or iTunes.
Updating Your Device Wirelessly
- Connect your device to a power source and a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- If an update is available, tap Download and Install. If there's no update message, then you already have the latest version.
- If a message pops up asking to temporarily remove apps to free up space for the update, tap Continue. Your iPhone will reinstall the apps that were removed once the download is finished.
- Tap Install to update now, or Later and Install Tonight to have your iPhone update overnight while charging.
If prompted, enter your passcode. If you don't remember your passcode, learn what to do.
Congratulations, you've successfully updated your iPhone and are ready to enjoy the Nutrisense app! Let's get started.