Nutrisense is fully integrated with KetoMojo sensors! If you have a KetoMojo device that uses Bluetooth, it will sync with your Nutrisense app.
First, make sure your My Mojo Health Account is set up inside your KetoMojo app. Go to your settings, and make sure you are logged in and your account is connected. Now, in the Nutrisense app:
1. Go into the sidebar menu in the upper left-hand corner
2. Select "Settings"
3. Select “Integrations”
4. Toggle the KetoMojo sync on
Now all of your glucose and ketone measurements from your personal KetoMojo device will appear in the Nutrisense app!
You will see an additional axis on the right side of the dashboard graph. This is the ketone axis, measured in mmol/L. If you do not see it, you can turn it on in System Settings:
1. Go into your Nutrisense app
2. Go into the sidebar menu in the upper left-hand corner
3. Select "Settings"
4. Select "Integrations" from the settings menu
5. Then toggle KetoMojo on so it is highlighted in green
When the above setting is enabled, the ketone measurements will appear alongside the glucose data under the "Data" tab.
You will be able to see your ketones plot on the ketone graph by hitting the ">" at the top of your Glucose Chart on the dashboard screen.