It's time to remove your 14-day CGM and place a new one!
After 14 days of usage, your CGM will expire, and you will receive the message saying "Your sensor has expired. Please replace it with a new one".
How Long do I Have Left?
To see how many days you have remaining with the sensor:
1. Go into your app
2. Go into the sidebar menu in the upper lefthand corner
3. Select "Settings"
4. Select "Sensor" from the settings menu
5. In this section it will tell you how many days remaining you have on your current sensor. If there is nothing populated, then your sensor is not activated.
How to Remove
After you see the expiration message, you can do the following:
Peel off the CGM by pinching a small part of the adhesive that is attached to your skin. Pull the adhesive up and toward the center of your CGM. The CGM should come off easily.
Please wrap the used CGM device itself in a tissue, toilet paper or paper towel and dispose of it in the trash. Don't worry, there is no needle in the CGM, so it is safe to throw out!
To put on the new CGM, review this process here.
To activate the new CGM, review this process here.
Need More CGMs?
If you are out of CGMs and would like to order more, you can do so in the app! Simply log into your Nutrisense app (make sure it is on the latest version):
- In the sidebar menu go to your "Profile" to update your billing and shipping information
- Go to the "Programs" tab
- Select the "CGM Programs"
- Select the program you would like to start or upgrade!