It's time to replace your CGM with a new one!
After 14 days of usage, your CGM will expire and you'll receive a message in your Nutrisense app letting you know that it's time for the next one.
Want to check how much time you have left with your current sensor? No problem! Simply follow these steps:
- Open the Nutrisense app
- Click the sidebar menu in the upper left-hand corner
- Select "Settings"
- Click "Sensor" from the settings menu
a. Here, you'll find the number of days remaining on your current sensor. If nothing appears, it means your sensor isn't activated yet. Please refer to How Do I Activate my CGM if you need assistance.
How to Remove Your CGM Sensor
When you're ready to replace your CGM sensor, follow these easy steps:
- Pinch a small part of the adhesive that's attached to your skin
- Pull the adhesive up and toward the center of your CGM until it comes off easily
- Wrap the used CGM device itself in tissue, toilet paper, or a paper towel and dispose of it in the trash. Don't worry, there's no needle in the CGM, so it's safe to throw out!
To put on your new CGM sensor, review this process here.
To activate the new CGM sensor, review this process here.