We're excited to announce our latest release. We've introduced some notable improvements, including updates to meal creation, an expanded food & ingredients database, access to current subscriptions in app, direct integration with Dexcom for US customers, and a host of usability improvements detailed below. Keep reading to learn about everything that's new in v2.1.2!
You can find this update in the Apple App Store by searching for nutrisense. If you would like to help us test early releases, please use the link below to install our app through TestFlight.
- Open TestFlight
- Tap Update
You can find this update in the Google Play Store by searching for nutrisense. If you would like to help us test early releases, please use the link below to install our app through AppCenter.
- Tap the blue Install button
- Once the download completes, install the downloaded APK file
🥑 Meal Creation and Ingredients
Scanning and searching foods & ingredients has markedly improved with our updated food & ingredients database. Create meals with our expanded catalogue of less 'common' ingredients, easily accessible favorites, and auto suggestions.
- The barcode scanner should now recognize the vast majority of items in your fridge or cupboard.
- After entering a text description of your meal, you can now choose from a list of auto generated 'suggested ingredients'. Tap on the suggested ingredient to add it your meal.
- The favorites/recents menu has been moved. You can now easily access your favorite meals by tapping the 'search' icon during meal creation.
- When creating a 'custom ingredient', serving measurements are now standardized.
📈 Meal Glucose Charts
- Meal glucose charts are now more compact, focusing on the 2 hour period after a meal.
- For members with subscriptions, active and former subscriptions will be easily accessible from within main menu.
- We now support direct integration with Dexcom for US customers.
- Settings for your ‘thresholds’ and ‘fasting window’ have been updated with a more intuitive interface. The app now allows for any time period to be selected when adjusting your 'fasting window'
🤓 Other Improvements
In addition to the features above, here are some other notable improvements:
- We’ve removed the ‘glucose source’ option within the settings menu and now combine measurements from multiple sources automatically.
- CGM readings are now automatically calibrated based on temperature and other factors.
- Expand and Collapse cards on your dashboard with a single tap.
- Clearer headers are now used within Settings.
- You can now sort your history by glucose scores and stats.
🐛 Bug Fixes
As always, we've worked tirelessly to remove as many bugs from the app experience as possible. We hope this translates to a much smoother experience for all of our members!
We're always listening to your feedback, so please don't be shy. Let us know what you would like to see in the app by letting your dietitian know or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.